Bill the Bald Eagle Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Finished Toy Size: 14”/36cm (from tail to beak!)
I designed my Bald Eagle sewing pattern to celebrate my first trip to Quilt Market in Minneapolis and instantly fell in love with this American icon. They don’t have flags for wings BUT neither are they BALD! Bill will be fun to make and display for any important patriotic occasion and also just as a lovable birdy toy too!
- Body fabric - 45cm x 55cm wide (18 inches x 21.5 inches wide)
- Yellow Fabric (wings) - 45cm x 36cm wide (18inches x 14inches wide)
- White Fabric - 35cm x 36cm wide (14 x 14 inches wide)
- Red Striped Fabric - 35cm x 36cm wide (14 x 14inches wide)
- Blue Star Fabric - 35cm x 27cm wide (14 x 10.5 inches wide)
- Wadding - 35cm x 45cm wide (14 x 18 inches wide)
- Black Embroidery Thread
- Craft eyes (yellow) - 21mm/ .08inch
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins, needles, scissors, etc)
- Craft glue & firm card for templates.
- Fine tipped permanent marker pen/fabric marker.
- Toy stuffing