Licorice the Lemur Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Finished toy Size: 28cm/11”(sitting) 43cm/17” (standing).
Licorice is a big-eyed, baby lemur who loves to “Move it, move it! :) I designed his tail, arms and legs so that he can sit down sedately or leap around from tree-to-tree just like a REAL lemur! He has lots of pieces so I wouldn’t recommend this pattern for a beginner but he’s so cute you’ll definitely want to give him a go once you’ve tried one of my easy toy patterns
The Lemur toy can be sewn in most fabrics. I sewed Licorice out of quilting cottons but stretch (knit) fabrics like fleece or Cuddle would be nice and snuggly!
- Black/Dark Fabric - 25cm x 37cm wide (10” x 14½” wide)
- White/Light Fabric - 23cm x 33cm wide (9” x 13” wide)
- Grey/Medium Fabric - 27cm x 110cm wide (10½” x 43” wide)
- * Tail/Striped Fabric - 30cm x 25cm wide 11½” x 10” wide)
- Craft eyes - yellow/orange/lime 15mm eyes (or felt)
- Dark/Black felt - 6cm x 8cm wide (2½” x 3” wide)
* You can sew strips of fabric together if you don’t have striped fabric!