Ollie Owl Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Finished Size: 30cm (12inch) tall
Ollie the owl was made as a really 'LAID BACK' owl.... sort of lolling back and RELAXING after a hard night doing 'night-time owly-stuff'! This is a fabulous pattern for mixing and matching your fabric and felt colors. He would be cute in any fabric - I used the Tula Pink All Stars Forget me Not Owls Fabric and he looks adorable!
- Main fabric - 32cm x 110cm wide (13inches x 43inches wide)
- Contrast Fabric (wings) - 46cm x 55cm wide (18inches x 21.5inches wide)
- Foot Fabric - 35cm x 22cm wide (14 x 9inches wide)
- Quilt Batting - 22cm x 35cm wide (9 x 14inches wide)
- Felt scraps for eyes and beak.
- Craft eyes (yellow) - 21mm/ .08inch
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins, needles, scissors, etc)
- Craft glue & firm card for templates.
- Fine tipped permanent marker pen/fabric marker.
- Toy stuffing