One-Block Wonder Panel Quilts Book
One-Block Wonder expert and best-selling author Maxine Rosenthal, along with fellow quilter Nancy Miller, teach quilters the endless ways to turn preprinted fabric panels into fabulous blocks. Learn how to arrange One-Block Wonder hexagons around a panel, how to blend hexagon colors into the panel, and how to sew it all together. Includes easy-to-follow instructions, no y-seams, and an end result with gorgeous visual effects!
- Make remarkable kaleidoscope designs by cutting and sewing triangles into hexagons
- Use fabric panels in a beautiful way¿each block is unique to you
- Simple piecing with NO Y-SEAMS!
- Pages: 80
- Author: Maxine Rosenthal and Nancy Miller
- Publish Date: 02/25/2021
- Dimensions: 8.34 x 0.23 x 11.2in