Oscar Otter Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Finished Size: 43cm / 17inches long
Oscar is a cute little sea otter who loves swimming around on his back and foraging around for clams. This pattern has got some small, fiddly pieces so I wouldn’t recommend it for a beginner but once you have sewn one otter you’ll want to sew more. So sew him a friend to swim around with... holding hands!
- Dark (Body) Fabric - 30cm x 110cm wide (12 inches x 43 inches wide)
- Light (Face) Fabric - 15cm x 55cm wide (6 inches x 22 inches wide)
- Clam Fabric -10cm x 25cm wide (4 inches x 8 inches wide)
- Felt for NOSE & MOUTH - 4cm x 4cm (1½ inch x 1½ inch)
- 18mm (¾ inch) BROWN craft eyes
- Embroidery thread for sewing felt and whiskers.
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins, needles, scissors, etc)
- Craft glue & firm card for templates.
- Fine tipped permanent marker pen/fabric marker.
- Toy stuffing