Rascal the Raccoon Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Finished Size: 52cm (20 1/2 inches) long and 27cm ( 11 inches) tall
Rascal is a naughty little raccoon who loves raiding rubbish (trash) bins and stealing bird seed. Given half a chance he’ll steal your heart too! This is an advanced pattern as Rascal has lots of pieces and a bit of a fiddly face mask but he’s worth the time to make as he’s such a cutie! He would be cute in any fabric - I used the Tula Pink All Stars Raccoon Fabric and he looks adorable!
- Main fabric - 30cm x 110cm wide (12inches x 43inches wide)
- Contrast Fabric - 20cm x 110cm wide (8inches x 43inches wide)
- Black Felt for EYE MASK - 8cm x 15cm wide (3 1/4inches x 6inches wide)
- Brown Felt for NOSE - 2.5cm x 2.5cm (1inch x 1inch)
- 15mm Brown craft eyes
- Optional Single coloured Tail Fabric - 21.5cm x 20cm wide (8.5inches x 8inches wide)
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins, needles, scissors, etc)
- Craft glue & firm card for templates.
- Fine tipped permanent marker pen/fabric marker.
- Toy stuffing
We also have cute toy eyes available to complete your creation!