Sue the Squirrel Funky Friends Factory Pattern
$13.00 / each
Get notified when this comes back in stock.
Finished Toy Size: 30cm / 12 inches
This sweet little squirrel is named after ‘Sue’ a.k.a Suraliyama - one of the lovely sewists I met in India when I visited Bluemango. There I saw the cutest Indian squirrel which the locals call ‘aneel’ and thought it was a toy design just begging to be made! This toy pattern has some small pieces so I wouldn’t recommend it for a beginner toy maker who should start with one of my easy patterns.
- Body fabric - 45cm x 55cm wide (18"x 22" wide)
- Tail Fabric - 35cm x 55cm wide (14"x 22" wide)
- Felt scrap for nose - 2.5cm x 2.5cm wide (1"x 1" wide)
- Craft eyes - 15mm/ 5/8"
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins, needles, scissors, etc)
- Craft glue & firm card for templates.
- Fine tipped permanent marker pen/fabric marker.
- Toy stuffing