Red, White & Blue Pinwheels
Red, white and blue fabrics were used for these fabric pinwheels. We have a free template for you. With July 4th coming up, you’ll find all kinds of ways to use them!
Easy sew or no-sew, you’ll just need some ultra-hold fusible web and an iron to create the double-sided fabric.
- Download and print out the Pinwheel Template to get started.
- Cut out your fabric according to the pattern and make a few cuts shown on the pattern.
- Then simply glue or stitch the points together, right in the middle.
- Buttons, brads or tacks will finish the centers.
- Fix them onto skewers for your garden, or create a banner to hang.
This craft is one to share with the kiddos, if your children are too little to handle scissors and glue, they can help place them where they can be enjoyed.