Fleur Flamingo Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Finished Toy Size: 19”/48cm (Standing); 10"/25cm (Sitting)
She’s only little so she is still a little bit clumsy as she practices balancing on one leg, but I think she’s starting to get the hang of it! She is a quick and simple pattern to sew and you’ll have fun using up your fabric scraps for her wings. Make her in bright cheerful pinks or experiment with other colors of the rainbow too!
- Wing fabric - 23cm x 25cm wide (9 inches x 10 inches wide)
- Leg Fabric - 28cm x 55cm wide (11inches x 22inches wide)
- Beak Fabric - 10cm x 13cm wide (4 x 5 inches wide)
- Body Fabric - 46cm x 55cm wide (18 x 22inches wide)
- White Felt - 12cm x 15cm wide (5 x 6 inches wide)
- Black Embroidery Thread
- Craft eyes - 21mm/ .08inch
- General sewing supplies (thread, pins, needles, scissors, etc)
- Craft glue & firm card for templates.
- Fine tipped permanent marker pen/fabric marker.
- Toy stuffing