Free standard shipping on orders over $100. Learn More
Create one of the most versatile bags you have seen by Mary Jean Murphy, exclusively designed for My Favorite Quilt Store. You can customize it with pocket or add a closure to make it your own.
- 1 Jelly roll – separate 12 strips – 9 strips are the body of the bag, 1 strip is the binding and 2 strips are the handles. These strips measure 2 1⁄2” X 42”/44” WOF
- 3⁄4 yard of coordinating fabric - Sub-Cut to 18” X 24” Set aside for lining.
- 4 Decorative buttons for handles
- 42” of 1” cotton handle webbing Sub-cut into 2 X 21”
- Bosal In-R-Foam for the inside of bag. This is in place of batting. Batting is an okay alternative but the In-R-Foam is a great choice for the bag. It stands up better and looks smoother. You can use either fusible or non-fusible. It does not make a difference. Sub-Cut the Foam or batting 20 X 26.
- Thread for piecing and quilting
- Quilting supplies – scissors, rulers, rotary cutter, pins, etc.