Mickey Moose Funky Friends Factory Pattern
Mickey Moose may not be as famous as his rodent namesake but he’s just as cute! It took a while to work out how to design his antlers so they didn’t flop but I am pleased to say Mickey is a fine, upstanding member of the moose community! This pattern is suitable for an intermediate or adventurous beginner sewist.
I sewed Mickey Moose in quilting cottons but he will also look great in knit/stretchy fabrics like fleece and Cuddle.SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS:
- Main Fabric - 30cm x 110cm wide (12inch x 43inch wide)
- Contrast Fabric - 25cm x 55cm wide (10inch x 22inch wide)
- Plain (Antler) Fabric - 20cm x 25cm wide (8inch x 10inch wide)
- Wadding (quilt batting) - 25cm x 12.5cm wide (8inch x 5inch wide)
- Craft Eyes - 12mm (½ inch)
We also have cute toy eyes available to complete your creation!